The Octavia Fellin Public Library offers Interlibrary Loans.
1) What is an Interlibrary Loan (ILL)?
- An Interlibrary Loan is a request for books and magazine articles
that we do not have in our library. We borrow them from other libraries
for the requesting patron's use.
2) What material can a patron request for through an Interlibrary Loan?
- Books and magazine articles may be requested but not any type of
3) How long do ILL materials check out for?
- Interlibrary Loans generally check out for 2 weeks.
4) Is there a charge for an ILL?
- There is no charge for this service, but if an ILL is returned late, there
is a late charge of $0.25/day per ILL material.
5) How many ILL items can a person checked out?
- A patron can check out up to four ILL items.
6) What if ILL Materials are returned late?
is a $0.25 per day late fee per ILL item.
7) What is needed to request an Interlibrary Loan?
- Patrons must have a current library card with no outstanding fines or
- Patrons can either come to the library and fill out an
ILL Form at the Front Desk or E-Mail an ILL Request to our Interlibrary Loan
Librarian at email@example.com.
- Information Needed: Author, Title, Publisher (if
known), Patron's Name, their Library Card Number, Address, and Phone
8) What does an ILL Request Card look like?
9) How long does it take for the material to arrive
from the lending library?
- On average, the material arrives within 7 to 10 working
If you have any other questions or need to make an ILL
Request, you can contact our Interlibrary Loan Librarian by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
or Phone: (505) 863-1291.